SKB Shotguns has 200 to 250 shotguns for sale, that were manufactured in Japan before that factory closed. SKB is looking for European manufacturer to continue the line of SKB shotguns. They are waiting for the currency markets to stabilize before making a financial commitment.
- Arkansas Habitats (2017) October 19, 2018
- 10-Delta Blues (2017) October 18, 2018
- Crossing Shots (2017) October 17, 2018
- Retriever First Aid (2017) October 16, 2018
- S&W Magnum For Trap October 15, 2018
- All About Air Control (2017) October 12, 2018
- Hartmann’s Hint #55: Look at the Target October 11, 2018
- Ask the Instructor: Barrel Length October 10, 2018
- 390 Custom Gas Spring October 9, 2018
- Trap Teams Claim Silver, Bronze Team Medals at ISSF World Championship | USA Shooting October 8, 2018
- Kev on High Velocity Advantage?
- TH Milstead on 390 Custom Gas Spring
- Ed Sybert on 390 Custom Gas Spring
- Fred Leonardi on Hartmann’s Hint #54: Illness
- Gerald Elwood on Longer Barrel As A Pointing Aid
- Doug Kubosh on Choke Chooser™
- Franklin Pierce on Yet Another Perfect Sporter
- Steve Jacobs on Advantage To X2’s?
- jon bastable on Picking A Gas Gun, Yet Again
- Russell Arehart on Why Not The SxS For Clay Targets?