- Greater Yorkshire Pheasants May 22, 2020
- Forcing Cones Explained May 21, 2020
- Windy Pigeons with Gerwyn Jones May 20, 2020
- Pigeon Decoying with Geoff Garrod May 19, 2020
- Theoretical Choke Constriction May 18, 2020
- BT-100 Thumbhole May 15, 2020
- Perazzi HT2020 May 14, 2020
- Bettinsoli Portrait Range Boxlock May 13, 2020
- Cole Gun Culture May 12, 2020
- Shooting Through Trees May 11, 2020
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Mallards and Flooded Timber (2017) from DucksUnlimited on Vimeo.
Dear Technoid, I’ve been shooting skeet since last July with a Ruger Red Label 20 g. My friend and I shoot most every weekend, sometimes twice per week end.We both took a lesson with Charles Schneible, which was quite wonderful.. … Continue reading →
Rice and Ducks (2017) from DucksUnlimited on Vimeo.
Source: Ask the Instructor: Gun Fittings
Source: Hartmann’s Hints: Young Skeet Shooters
Technoid: What’s the deal re: ported and non-ported chokes? Thanks George Walker George, I’ve covered this here: https://shotgunreport.com/2012/10/16/porting-improves-patterns/ My personal experience is that porting on shotguns does nothing meaningful for anyone except the guy who is getting paid to drill … Continue reading →
Scent Work (2017) from DucksUnlimited on Vimeo.