- Maintaining A Gun Stock Oil Finish June 2, 2023
- Miroku 6000 June 1, 2023
- Devon Gunsmith #8-Beretta SO4 May 31, 2023
- Browning B725 Pro Master May 30, 2023
- Xs The Easier Way May 26, 2023
- Ejector Service Tool May 25, 2023
- Caesar Guerini Invictus IX May 24, 2023
- Webley & Scott 912XS and Vantage May 23, 2023
- Beretta A400 Extreme Plus 12 ga. May 22, 2023
- Exploring The Browning B25 May 19, 2023
- Thomas Strode on Best Skeet Load
- Marguerite Cassandra Toroian on Hartmann’s Hint #14: Unfamiliar Venues
- Hoyden on Beretta Semi-Auto Cleaning Kit
- Bill E. on Zach Kienbaum’s Beretta DT11
- Roland Leong on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
- Bill E. on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
- poly1man on K80 Pro Rib Monarch
- Mike on Jony’s Classic Double 201 SxS
- Roland Leong on Low Velocity Shells
- Bill E. on Belgian Browning Choke Marks
Join 293 other subscribers
Agree with Jim Garren’s comments. Rich spends a half hour talking with you about what you shoot, how you shoot, what gun(s) you’re interested in. All the while, he’s sizing you up literally and figuratively. He’s checking out your body, face, neck, etc. while talking. Then he grabs his Zoli try gun, makes a bunch of adjustments and comes within a quarter inch here and there of getting the initial fit right.
All is well and good until you disagree with Rich Cole. Then he turns into the biggest AH. He’s good at what he likes, but his customers service/communicating is horrible. He’s the last guy on my list, and used when there is absolutely no where else to go.
As one those happy customers I couldn’t agree more, always treated with courtesy and respect by every employee. Buying a custom gun here is something every shotgun enthusiast should experience at least once, you will not be disappointed.
I’ve had some work done by Rich on my Perazzi MX 8-20. He did a great job and shipped it back to me on time. And I will use him again.
The downside of being a great gunsmith is he’s very busy, and he has a lot of irons in the fire and can be hard to get a hold of and that sometimes hurts his customer service.