- Blaser F16 Heritage June 8, 2023
- Devon Gunsmith #9-FN Browning B25 A1 June 7, 2023
- 12 ga vs. 20 ga. June 6, 2023
- Devon Gunsmith #15-Perazzi MX8 June 5, 2023
- Maintaining A Gun Stock Oil Finish June 2, 2023
- Miroku 6000 June 1, 2023
- Devon Gunsmith #8-Beretta SO4 May 31, 2023
- Browning B725 Pro Master May 30, 2023
- Xs The Easier Way May 26, 2023
- Ejector Service Tool May 25, 2023
- Roland Leong on Blaser F16 Heritage
- russ t quann on Blaser F16 Heritage
- Roland Leong on Devon Gunsmith #15-Perazzi MX8
- Ed Sybert on Devon Gunsmith #15-Perazzi MX8
- Thomas Strode on Best Skeet Load
- Marguerite Cassandra Toroian on Hartmann’s Hint #14: Unfamiliar Venues
- Hoyden on Beretta Semi-Auto Cleaning Kit
- Bill E. on Zach Kienbaum’s Beretta DT11
- Roland Leong on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
- Bill E. on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
Join 293 other subscribers
Another ugly, ugly shotgun, the over/under, you will never find one in my gun cabinet.
O/S’s exist. Get over it.
Yes, they exist but you don’t have to flood me with the con, they remind me of the shoulder mounted bazooka give us some good info on shotguns not sales crap on ugly guns. Occasionally you give good advice, give us more of that..