- 24 Gram Patterning September 17, 2021
- Dragging Firing Pins September 16, 2021
- Protecting Gun Wood September 15, 2021
- Bunch Of Questions September 14, 2021
- Skeet Patterns Down Under September 13, 2021
- Favorite Italian Gunmaker September 8, 2021
- Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I September 7, 2021
- Browning B725 Game September 3, 2021
- Beretta 694 vs. Krieghoff K-80 September 2, 2021
- How To Shoot ABT September 1, 2021
- Jan Nielsen on 24 Gram Patterning
- stanley m. wren on 24 Gram Patterning
- Franklin Pierce on Dragging Firing Pins
- James Jones on Dragging Firing Pins
- Roccaas on Soft to Hard Focus Transition | Giambrone Shooting Clinics
- Roccaas on Hulls For Reloading
- Alfred Garren on Beretta 694 vs. Krieghoff K-80
- Bart Gallant on Which Gun Case?
- William R Eddleman on Which Gun Case?
- blackwellopt on Which Gun Case?
Monthly Archives: June 2021
Source: Shotgun Tips – Making The Gun Disappear | Safari Club
Dear Technoid, Are snap caps necessary for modern coil spring guns such as the Beretta 680 models or the Browning 425’s or just a potential safety hazard. Thanks for your continued knowledge. F.B. Dear F.B., I leave all my coil … Continue reading →
Dear Technoid, I love my Benelli ME field gun, but it kicks the devil out of me! Not that I mind the pain, but I have been told that a combination of forcing cone lengthening and “lazerporting” would substantially help. … Continue reading →