- Maintaining A Gun Stock Oil Finish June 2, 2023
- Miroku 6000 June 1, 2023
- Devon Gunsmith #8-Beretta SO4 May 31, 2023
- Browning B725 Pro Master May 30, 2023
- Xs The Easier Way May 26, 2023
- Ejector Service Tool May 25, 2023
- Caesar Guerini Invictus IX May 24, 2023
- Webley & Scott 912XS and Vantage May 23, 2023
- Beretta A400 Extreme Plus 12 ga. May 22, 2023
- Exploring The Browning B25 May 19, 2023
- Thomas Strode on Best Skeet Load
- Marguerite Cassandra Toroian on Hartmann’s Hint #14: Unfamiliar Venues
- Hoyden on Beretta Semi-Auto Cleaning Kit
- Bill E. on Zach Kienbaum’s Beretta DT11
- Roland Leong on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
- Bill E. on Jony Carter’s First US Bird Hunt
- poly1man on K80 Pro Rib Monarch
- Mike on Jony’s Classic Double 201 SxS
- Roland Leong on Low Velocity Shells
- Bill E. on Belgian Browning Choke Marks
Join 293 other subscribers
That is a singularly ugly double gun with a very ridiculous looking recoil pad! I guess it would be o.k. to take to into a brackish water duck hunt but no where else. Certainly it is not a gun to take into public where others will see you with it.
It would be appropriate to mate with a Benelli Vinci to have a pair of very ugly shotguns.
I hope they sell a bunch but not any for me. Life is too short to use ugly guns.