- 24 Gram Patterning September 17, 2021
- Dragging Firing Pins September 16, 2021
- Protecting Gun Wood September 15, 2021
- Bunch Of Questions September 14, 2021
- Skeet Patterns Down Under September 13, 2021
- Favorite Italian Gunmaker September 8, 2021
- Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I September 7, 2021
- Browning B725 Game September 3, 2021
- Beretta 694 vs. Krieghoff K-80 September 2, 2021
- How To Shoot ABT September 1, 2021
- Jan Nielsen on 24 Gram Patterning
- stanley m. wren on 24 Gram Patterning
- Franklin Pierce on Dragging Firing Pins
- James Jones on Dragging Firing Pins
- Roccaas on Soft to Hard Focus Transition | Giambrone Shooting Clinics
- Roccaas on Hulls For Reloading
- Alfred Garren on Beretta 694 vs. Krieghoff K-80
- Bart Gallant on Which Gun Case?
- William R Eddleman on Which Gun Case?
- blackwellopt on Which Gun Case?
Category Archives: Shotgun related
Somehow related to shotguns/shotgunning.
Dear Technoid, Since my last attempt to bring rational thought to the shotgun world was so gratefully disregarded I can but feel compelled to jump in again. I have this gut feeling that wad strippers and deformed shot are pretty … Continue reading →
Dear Technoid: I have a Winchester 101 made in about 1969. The gun is in very good to excellent condition. I have owned the gun about 5 years and now am starting to use it more often for trap shooting. … Continue reading →
Dear Mr. Gun, I’ve read with some interest your tracks on soaked autoloaders. What worries does the two-holer have? It seem to me the firearm industry does a great job on finishing the outside/visible parts of wood, but really spare … Continue reading →
Dear Technoid, Perhaps this frisky little question is worthy of the Volcano of Knowledge? Actually, a couple of questions: 1) Will smaller size shot, say #8 or 7-1/2, deform more or less than #4 shot, in example, affecting patterning adversely? … Continue reading →
Dear Technoid, You will be pleased to hear that I have finally got around to patterning my skeet gun. As usual this exercise raised more questions than it answered. Being somewhat stubborn however I am pressing on and hope you … Continue reading →
Dear Technoid, Would you explain the difference between compression-formed and Reifenhauser-type hulls and give a neophyte reloader criteria for selecting hulls for reloading. I’m shooting 12ga at sporting clays primarily but would be interested in small bore recommendations as well … Continue reading →
Source: Shooting Glasses – I Can See Clearly Now | Shooting Sportsman Magazine